| Now, I'll devote myself to the prayer to fertility|
|Birthplace||Peak of the gods|
|Race||Unknown, possibly an avatar|
|Eye Color|| Blue (Pop'n 10)|
Brown (Pop'n 11, PARTY♪)
|Relative(s)||All the gods|
|Likes||Love, the gods, the abundant harvest of the earth|
|Dislikes||Satan and vulgar things|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 10 (CS)|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music 11 (CS), pop'n music 16 PARTY♪, pop'n music portable, pop'n Music Sunny Park-pop'n music éclale|
|Theme(s)||Contemporary Nation, Contemporary Nation 2, Contemporary Nation 3, Greening, Contemporary Nation 6, Scars of FAUNA, サケビノミドリ|
Yima is one of the CS characters from Pop'n Music 10.
The isolated dancer that he gives prayer by a dance.
He gives prayer of the love to people every day.
Yima is a strange character. He speaks in a language that appears in shapes (or may be dancing to communicate) Not much else is known about him other than that.
Yima has black skin and blond hair. He wears a black helmet of some sort with five pieces colored with a blue and black gradient. He wears a blue scarf, three ringed, gold bracelets on each wrist and a pair of blue and orange striped pants. Yima is barefoot as most contemporary dancers are. His original appearance is used again in Greening from Pop'n Music portable and サケビノミドリ from éclale.
In his 2P his skin is deep red, and his hair and eye color remain the same. The pieces on his head are colored yellow and red. His wristbands are gold while his scarf is lime colored and his pants gain blue and green stripes.
Yima's skin tone is now changed to white, and his eyes are brown. His attire is identical to his debut, though his pants are colored dark brown and golden yellow, and his scarf is green with yellow wristbands. The five pieces on his head are colored in a gray and gold gradient. This palette is used again in Pop'n Music Sunny Park for Contemporary Nation 6 and Scars of FAUNA from Pop'n Music Lapistoria.
Yima's 2P coloring returns his original skin tone, and his hair is a slightly darker blond with bright purple eyes. His scarf is a similar shade of purple and his pants are white and green striped.
Yima appears once again with black skin and blond hair, and his eyes remain brown. He dons plain white pants with a cream colored scarf and watching wristbands. The decorations on his helmet are colored gold and black.
His 2P gives him white skin much like his Pop'n Music 11 appearance, and his eyes are red with teal colored hair. His scarf, wristbands, and the belt of his pants are black, and his pants are a light mint color, matching his helmet.
Pop'n Music 11:
Now I journey through a distant time.
In hidden thoughts and love for God now in the chest.
Far beyond ... it is what the pupils gaze into.
Pop'n Music portable:
Dilapidated ground by the people of life
To fulfill God than sent a mission
Fertility of prayer of regression to the ground
Now, sacrifice ...!
Seekers, are you also on this steep road,
in search of a guide...? Yes, you two
are dedicated. Now, the roar of the dance to god!
CS12, AC14 onwards
Yima does not say these, he forms the symbols with his dance.
|Damage||...Tsu ッ・・・ Tsu|
|GOOD Play||Yah! ヤッ！Yaa!|
|BAD Play||・・・ (HeartBeats)|
|LOSE||Oh, god... ああ神よ…Aa kami yo...|
- In Pop'n Music portable and portable 2, Yima is one of the unspeakable characters. The others are Kagome and Tran.
- Technically Yima is speaking to the player, he just dances to communicate.
- Yima's birthdate is identical to Lica's and Liddell's.
- Yima seems to be based off of Kokopelli, an African fertility god.
- Yima's dances are often related to fertility (For example: In Pop'n Rhythmin, his skill is named "Dance of Fertility") Also, his animations in Contemporary Nation 3 shows him playing a flute and a flute-like instrument.
- Interestingly enough, some forms of Kokopelli look like a bird. Yima was seen with birds in Greening.
- Yima's sketches in Pop'n Music 11 and his abilities shown throughout the games may imply that he is an avatar of some sorts.
- An avatar is, by definition of Hinduism, "a manifestation of a deity or released soul in bodily form on earth; an incarnate divine teacher." This would fit Yima's description of being sent on a mission and his birthplace of "the peak of the gods"
- Yima's early sketches in Pop'n Music 11 show him as a child.
- If you look closely at Yima's éclale portrait, his navel can be seen.
These are taken from the Pop'n Music 10 site. All of his dance poses symbolize something.