|Romaji of Song||-|
|Nihongo of Genre||-|
|Romaji of Artist||コスモロジカル|
|Other Instruments||D-crew (Composition & Arrangement)|
|Length||1:56 (pop'n music), 1:34 (DDR)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 16 PARTY♪|
|Other Appearance(s)||DanceDanceRevolution Winx Club|
I seek, I link you forever Souls feel you know I'm a free bird, take you blue sky so high Say me just do however, as long as you have hope Give me just a delight このまま carry on you moving fast そして I hold you いつでも keep your heart warm そういつも見ているこの世界が光を失ってしまっても かならずこのまま最後の瞬間まであなたのそばにいたい
I seek, I link you forever Souls feel you know I'm a free bird, take you blue sky so high Say me just do however, as long as you have hope Give me just a delight kono mama carry on you moving fast soshite I hold you itsudemo keep your heart warm sou itsumo mite iru kono sekai ga hikari wo ushinatte shimatte mo kanarazu kono mama saigo no shunkan made anata no soba ni itai
I seek, I link you forever Souls feel you know I'm a free bird, take you blue sky so high Say me just do however, as long as you have hope Give me just a delight, this remains, carry on you moving fast And I hold you anytime, keep your heart warm This world that we always have seen lost its light I want to be by your side to the best moment that always remains
Song Connections / Remixes
- UNBOUND MIND is an arrangement with different lyrics and vocals of A thing called LOVE, from DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2.
- DanceDanceRevolution Winx Club uses a shorter version of UNBOUND MIND, mostly removing the intro.
- Much like MY GIFTS and pure, UNBOUND MIND is not included on the pop'n music BEMANI category, despite being an arrangement of a pre-existing song from another BEMANI game.
- UNBOUND MIND marks Aoi Tagami's first arcade pop'n music appearance, who had earlier worked on the design teams of the CS pop'n music games.
- In DanceDanceRevolution Winx Club, UNBOUND MIND's title is capitalized as Unbound Mind.
A clear and serene voice from beyond the cosmos.
Difficulty & Notecounts 
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the corresponding AC chart (total notes: 152).