|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Relative(s)||Mary and Rave Girl (identical persona)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 2|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music 3, pop'n music 8, pop'n music 9 (ee'MALL)|
2 Step (ee'MALL)
|Designer(s)||p-cat (pop'n 2), いぬ千代 (pop'n 3), ちょび (pop'n 8)|
Tourmaline is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 2.
Although she always dances with a lot of energy, her true feelings are not shown to anyone...
Tourmaline is identical to Mary in appearance, albeit her entire color scheme, including her skin and clothes, is a muted brown. She also wears the same clothes, which includes a tank top, tennis shoes, baggy pants, and a hoodie.
Her 2P colors her entirely in light blue.
She wears a short shirt with a star in the center, sweatpants, and plain shoes. Once again her attire is shared with Rave Girl and Mary.
Much like the second game, Tourmaline's 2P shades her with light blue instead.
Tourmaline is shown wearing pants shaded in several shades of brown, and a dark brown top with shoes. Her earrings, bracelets, and headband are white. Like her previous appearances, this attire is also shared with Mary.
Her 2P makes her light blue yet again. This palette is used for 2 Step, an ee'MALL song.
Other Character Comments
Pop'n Music 3:
Even she became more recently suspired. What would happen?
Pop'n Music 8:
It is the neon-shining midnight town.....
Like it's flickering, sparkling, and blended....
|Attack||Let's go! (いくわよ！ Iku wa yo!?)|
|Damage||Eeek! (きゃっ！ Kyaa!?)|
|GOOD Play||Great (いい感じ Ī kanji?)|
|BAD Play||No good (だめね Dame ne?)|
|WIN||Ahaha (うふふ Ufufu?)|
|LOSE||Uh oh (あらら Arara?)|
- Tourmaline's birthdate is identical to Rave Girl's, another character based on Mary.
- In-game, Tourmaline's birthdate is shown as "?", though it's celebrated on November 2nd.
- Tourmaline shares her animations with Mary and Rave Girl.
- Tourmaline's NET Taisen lines are also the same as Rave Girl's.
- Tourmaline's 2P palettes have been consistent in all games.
- Her name is from a gem, and the gem had the same colors than her.
- Also, her palette is possibly from a neon street orange light.