|Hair Color|| Green (pop'n 1)|
Orange (pop'n 4)
|Hobby||Dancing, playing musical instruments. The keyboard is good|
|First Appearance||pop'n music CS|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music 4 CS|
Sylvester is one of the CS characters from Pop'n Music.
Sylvester is a dark skinned man with green frizzy hair and large sideburns, kept under a large orange hat. His attire consists of a purple open vest with black pants and light blue boots and gloves. His boots have purple heels. He also wears a light blue peace sign necklace.
Sylvester's 2P palette give him a peach skin tone, and his hair is reddish brown. Both his hat and pants become blue, and his vest is dark yellow. His boots, gloves, and necklace all become dark green. This palette is used in Progre outside of Pop'n Music 4 CS.
In Pop'n Music 4 CS, Sylvester keeps his original attire while gaining two new palettes. He now has orange hair, and his vest is black. His hat, gloves, and boots are white and worn with red pants, and his necklace becomes gold.
His 2P gives him white hair, and most of his outfit shifts to lime green. His hat, boots, and gloves are all orange.
- Sylvester's birthdate is identical to SigSig's, Smooooch's, and Guwanze-sama's.
- Some of Sylvester's animations are shared with Bamboo, such as his Neutral and Miss.
- On the CS site for the first game, Sylvester is given a completely different palette as opposed to his in-game palette. This palette is later used in the CS version of Pop'n Music 4.
- This palette also appears in most merchandise, including the illustration books and cards. Despite this, it has yet to appear in an arcade release.
- In Pop'n Music 9 CS, Sylvester's vest is discolored black in his character portrait, but remains purple in his sprites.