|Romaji of Song||-|
|Nihongo of Genre||スターリートランス|
|Romaji of Artist||-|
|Other Instruments||BlackY (Composition & Arrangement)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 20 fantasia|
- Southern Cross is one of the winner songs in Boku mo Watashi mo Pop'n Artist!, along with Like a pop'n music.
- Southern Cross was misspelled as "Southren Cross" on the premiere phrase of the contest.
- Southern Cross marks the first appearance of BlackY, one of the winner artists.
- According to wac and PON, BlackY is the younger artist of the Pop'n Music series.
- Despite first debuting in pop'n music 20 fantasia, Southern Cross didn't appear on a pop'n music soundtrack until the pop'n music Sunny Park original soundtrack vol.1 album.
The chosen music to public planning finally appears! The knockout verge to a fantastic piano's beating!
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Pop'n Music 20 fantasia||16||22||35||42||15||27|