|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Hobby||Cleaning up the house|
|Relative(s)||Lotte (twin sister)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 10 (CS)|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music 13 カーニバル (as 2P), pop'n music portable 2, pop'n music éclale|
|Theme(s)||Twinkle Dance, Jewelry Rock, 天体カレイドスコープ|
Ratte is one of the CS characters from Pop'n Music 10.
The housework girl.
I hammered my etiquette from her frightening aunt, everyday★
The prince rode on the white horse! Whether he took me!
Ratte is a girl with teal-colored eyes and light brown hair, styled with two pigtails and part of it down. Ratte wears a turquoise minidress with a small, white apron, printing the word "LOVE" on the center. Ratte sports light yellow stockings and fuchsia flats, along with a matching broom and two clips, and a white head piece.
Ratte has the same attire as Lotte, but with a color scheme of light cyan for any of her clothing, and magenta for her shoes. Her guitar almost resembles Lotte's but with a magenta ridge.
|Attack||Take this☆ (そーれっ☆ Soore☆?)|
|Damage||Ahh! (やーん Yaan?)|
|GOOD Play||Lan♪ (るん♪ Run♪?)|
|BAD Play||Bleh! (べーっ Bee?)|
|WIN||Lan lan♪ (らんらん♪ Ran ran♪?)|
|LOSE||I'm disappointed (がっかり Gakkari?)|
Ratte: The name is a different spelling of "latte", a flavored coffee mixed with milk.
- According to HELLO! POP'N MUSIC, the game was mistaken that Lotte has light-blue eyes and lighter hair. Fans thought that this was Ratte, who appears in this game.
- Ratte, along with her 2P character, Lotte, is one of the few characters to have the slowest, neutral animations in their first debut.
- Ratte is one of the few characters to not have a 2P color palette, but an identical 2P character.
- Ratte's birthdate is identical to M.c.H.T's, Flow Flow's, and Lotte's.
- Ratte's birthdate shares her birthday with Tomoko Kawase (Tommy february6).