- Nyami's beta artwork, showing her that she is wearing a blue shirt with a number 5 on her icon. Nyami also wears brown pants and red shoes.
- Dino's beta artwork, presenting him, wearing a fuchsia cape and orange gloves. Dino wields a small scepter and wears a crown on his head. This piece can be confirmed in Pop'n Music 6.
- MZD's beta designs, such as a pirate outfit and an electro style.
- Timer's beta design, consisting of a red jacket, pants, and black shoes. He has a black rabbit, skull-appearing icon on the back of his coat.
- Rie-chan's beta designs. The first one includes a khaki coat and a red plaided skirt. Underneath her coat is a pink shirt. Last, she wears black boots with a red lace in each.
- A nurse with short black hair almost resembles Belle. She is wielding a machine gun with a slightly dark hue of pink color. She is strongly an early version of Milk, from Pop'n Music 8.
- A sexy cat spy
- A bull-looking alien
- An early version of Otoko-Man, earlier named as Muscle-san.
- A green-haired cowgirl.
- An early version of Ookami-Boy.
- A chef with a chicken
- A graduated school boy.
- A girl named Patty. The name is taken in Pop'n Music 10.
- An early version of Wacky?
- Tamako with horns.
- An early version of Mr. KK.
- An early version of Belle.
- A Hawaiian guitarist, who is almost related to The King.
- An aqua-haired ballerina.
- Dia's beta design.
- Yakuza or punk boy
- A pink deer holding an orange baby.
- An early version of Karen.
- Purple-maned horse.
- Pink-haired Para Para girl.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.