- Palette-A female human squirrel. She wears a blue jacket and shoes. She also wears aquamarine pants and deep pink bracelets.
- Maron-She wears a pink shirt with a red heart on the center, along with the blue touch of her sleeves and skirt.
- Johne-A dog-like female character.
- Mika-The character resembles the early version of Megumi.
- Yuka-She wears Megumi's dress before Megumi appears.
- Kaede-An orange-haired girl, wearing a hot pink dress with orange flower patterns. She wears a pair of black boots with small yellow rings on her ankles.
- Tina-The counterpart of Kate.
- Tom-the astronaut
- Jhony-A cowboy
- Bikky-A red haired Native American girl.
- Ariel-A nun, possibly one of Jessica's early designs, until she reaches to Pop'n Music 6.
- Tomoko-an average-looking girl, scrapped as being "too normal"
- Kebin-Renamed as Kevin, as seen in Pop'n Music 5.
- The Kaiser-A lion with a violet mane and a red nose.
- Dinos-Possible relative of Dino.
- Koon-A thin-shaped rooster
- Lucky-A yellow mouse with sunglasses.
- Yumi-Likely the prototype of Donna, but Donna is more acceptable to be in this game. Her dresss almost resembles to be Tsurara's.
- Ben-A fat man with green hair
- Donna-She is wearing a blue tanktop, yellow shorts, legwarmers, and black shoes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.