|Romaji of Song||-|
|Nihongo of Genre||-|
|Romaji of Artist||-|
|Other Instruments||dj TAKA, wac (Composition & Arrangement)|
|First Appearance||beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music ラピストリア|
REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-
| Hey look! This here is a Featured Article.
Perditus†paradisus has been featured, since it won one of the polls we've created.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Similar to Votum stellarum, the OST version of perditus†paradisus is longer than the game version.
- A long version of perditus†paradisus appears on dj TAKA's second album, True Blue....
- Part of the melody of Votum stellarum can be heard in the middle of the song.
- In beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem, perditus†paradisus is available for play in Standard Mode by reaching the final goal (available as of 1/12/2011) in any WORLD TOUR difficulty. The song will be playable on each WORLD TOUR difficulty that has been completed.
- perditus†paradisus was accidentally made available for play in the global PLATINUM course on September 26th, 2010 along with ELECTRIC MASSIVE DIVER. This was corrected by KONAMI and re-hidden until 1/12/2011. perditus†paradisus was also highlighted in red instead of blue in the songwheel/results screen.
- perditus†paradisus' title roughly translates in Latin as "paradise lost", which happens to be the title of another song in the same game.
- perditus†paradisus is the second regular Single ANOTHER chart in beatmania IIDX to pass the 2,000 note mark, the first being 卑弥呼 in beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS.
- perditus†paradisus appears in REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer- as part of the Q-pro, Mimi, Nyami & Pastel-kun no Minna de Uchuu Sensou!! (クプロ・ミミニャミ・パステルくんのみんなで宇宙戦争!!?) unlock event, which started on July 29th, 2013.
- perditus†paradisus can be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア from August 23rd, 2015 as part of the BEMANI SUMMER DIARY 2015 event.
Song Production Information
"The second part of iconoclasm BEMANI Night!"
Video Production Information
"After this long symbolic journey through sound, we have finally reached the last part of out trip of Resort Anthem." ...so I had to think of some images that would convey this feeling.
If we considered this an "endpoint", but then took another step forward, we could forget about all our old memories, and begin at a new "starting point".
This has been a good journey!
Difficulty & Notecounts