|Romaji of Song||MATSURI JAPAN|
|English Translation||FESTIVAL JAPAN|
|Nihongo of Genre||祭|
|Romaji of Artist||-|
|Other Instruments||Naoki Maeda (Composition & Arrangement)|
|Character||Pop'n All? Stars|
|First Appearance||DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX|
|Other Appearance(s)||ee'MALL 2nd avenue, pop'n music 10, pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE|
Traditional vocals can be heard.
- 祭 JAPAN is a remix of 祭 (J-SUMMER MIX), from Dance Maniax 2ndMIX.
- A remix of 祭 JAPAN by K.O.G, titled 祭 JAPAN (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX) appears in DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX- as a CHALLENGE Mode-only playable edit of 祭 JAPAN. This remix was made normally playable in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- pop'n music features a vocalless version of 祭 JAPAN. This version was also used in-game as part of DDR MEGAMIX.
- In the American and European releases of DanceDanceRevolution, 祭 JAPAN's title is romanized as MATSURI JAPAN.
- Along with BRE∀K DOWN!, 祭 JAPAN is one of the two ee'MALL DanceDanceRevolution songs that were given brand new keysounds in pop'n music, unlike other crossovers which recycled their beatmania IIDX keysounds.
- Before pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE, 祭 JAPAN's songwheel genre was 祭 JAPAN (with the exception of pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS).
- 祭 JAPAN was still present in the location test of DanceDanceRevolution X, with its new foot ratings.
- While on the DanceDanceRevolution series, 祭 JAPAN was removed from DanceDanceRevolution X onwards, it is still present on the pop'n music series, likely because of the lack of vocals.
- In DanceDanceRevolution 5thMIX and DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME, 祭 JAPAN was listed as a Dance Maniax song and not a DanceDanceRevolution original song. Only in pop'n music was its correct BEMANI series of origin ever listed.
- 祭 JAPAN shares ポップン音頭's background.
- The character, Pop'n All? Stars, and ポップン音頭's background remain unrevised.
Difficulty & NotecountsEdit
|Pop'n Music 10→CARNIVAL (via ee'MALL)||12||22||33||38||20||23|