|First Appearance||pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET|
Kobozu is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET.
This road is the road that comes one day.
Oh, be aware of the mystery that comes. Ufuuufufufufufu.
Kobouzu appears as a small boy with wide black eyes and messy black hair kept in a side ponytail. He wears a simple and short white kimono tied with a white and black sash. He carries a black monk staff with two rings on each side.
|Attack||Descend into the six realms! (必堕六道！ Hitsuo rokudō!?)|
|Damage||Such is existence (あろうことか Arou koto ka?)|
|GOOD Play||This way (ほうほう Hō hō?)|
|BAD Play||What! (なんと！ Nanto!?)|
|WIN||My, what enlightenment (我、開眼せり Ga, kaigan seri?)|
|LOSE||Good principles collapse (盛者必衰ノ理 Jōshahissui no ri?)|
Kobozu is a term that refers to a young priest, usually still undergoing training.
- Kobozu's birthdate is identical to Trauma Punk Mimi's
- In-game, Kobozu's birthdate is listed as the 32nd day of the 13th month (13月32日)
- Kobozu doesn't have a 2P palette
- Kobozu is the first character shio has designed for a standalone Asaki song.
- Kobozu's sprite background doesn't change, regardless of what song is played.