You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
96 vs Vivian
|Romaji of Song||Haitoku to jaaku no epitaph|
|English Translation||Epitaph of Immorality and Evil|
|Nihongo of Genre||ナイトメアメタル|
|Romaji of Artist||-|
|Other Instruments||96 and Yasunori Nishiki (Composition/Arrangement)|
|Status||Unlockable Story Mode Song|
|First Appearance||Pop'n Music Sunny Park|
Song Connections / Remixes
- 背徳と邪悪のエピタフ could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park from December 25th, 2013, as part of Phase 3 of the WaiWai pop'n doubutsuen (わいわいポップン動物園) event.
- In pop'n music ラピストリア, it could be unlocked through Story Mode.
- In pop'n music éclale, it can be purchased in Star Factory.
- As of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default.
- 背徳と邪悪のエピタフ marks the only collaboration between Daisuke Kurosawa and Yasunori Nishiki in BEMANI.
- It also marks Yasunori Nishiki's debut in the pop'n music series.
- According to 96, PON was the one who came up with the genre for 背徳と邪悪のエピタフ.
- 背徳と邪悪のエピタフ's NORMAL chart was re-rated in pop'n music éclale on March 22nd, 2016.
Song Production Information