Cherry & Raquel
The Ebisu Singers
|Romaji of Song||-|
|Nihongo of Genre||ラウンジ|
|Romaji of Artist||-|
|Vocal||togo and sana (Chorus)|
|Other Instruments||Hiroshi Takeyasu (Composition & Arrangement), sugi (Drums)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 2|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music 3 CS, pop'n music 8 CS|
- Cherry & Raquel marks the first appearance of Hiroyuki Togo in the pop'n music series.
- In pop'n music 3 and its CS counterpart, Cherry & Raquel's character was Ice's 7P palette.
- Cherry & Raquel received full Battle charts in pop'n music 8, and then a brand-new 5-Buttons chart in pop'n music 9.
- Cherry & Raquel is one of the very few songs in pop'n music with a full set of Battle charts that has never received a HYPER chart.
- According to Hiroshi Takeyasu, Cherry & Raquel was originally written for beatmania IIDX, but was moved to pop'n music 2 by then-current beatmania IIDX sound director dj nagureo.
- Cherry & Raquel's original and battle charts have their notecounts tied.
- In the Asian English version of pop'n music 2, the artist name was redubbed as The Bostons.
Japanese: Special mondo sound with a jazzy flavor. Dabadaba~.
Asian English: Special mondo sound with a jazz flavour.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 2→4||-||14||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 8||-||↓12||-||-||6||16|
|Pop'n Music 9||4||12||-||-||6||16|
|Pop'n Music 10→fantasia||4||↓11||-||-||6||16|
|Pop'n Music 2 CS||-||14||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 3 CS||-||14||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 8 CS||4||12||-||-||6||16|