All Pop'n Music characters, songs, themes, and development are copyrighted to Konami and BEMANI. All of several of trivias, charts, and production informations are obtained from RemyWiki.
- Happy New Year, everyone! This day, we'll mark さようならこんにちは as our New Year's Eve song.
- Pop'n Music will be releasing its 23rd arcade game release, titled Pop'n Music éclale.
- New Pop'n Music Lapistoria Cards are out!
- Hakken! Yomigaetta BEMANI iseki (発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡?) is released on July 24th, 2014.
- Pop'n Music ラピストリア released its own website and location page. Visit here.
- Our 500th page was released as アジサイの花.
Jade is one of the characters from Pop'n Music Lapistoria. He is a main, unlockable character appearing in the story Decisive Battle (決戦 Kessen?) with Retsu. He also appears in his own, separate story Two Worlds (二つの世界 Futatsu no sekai?) and wields a black, heart-shaped lapis. Jade is confirmed to be the true antagonist of this game, as of his stories.
|Welcome to Pop'n Music Wiki! A wiki that was first created for Bemani and can shows anyone who can edit. There are 1,471 articles since December 8, 2010.
There will be a plethora of SPOILERS around this wiki.
Pop'n Music is NOT a film or TV series. It is a video game series.
The winning character for last poll is Jade. Here is our next poll:
How do you like Pop'n Music éclale so far?
This image shows a random character that can lead you to the article.