All Pop'n Music characters, songs, themes, and development is copyright to Konami and Bemani.
- New Pop'n Music Lapistoria Cards are out!
- Hakken! Yomigaetta BEMANI iseki (発見！よみがえったBEMANI遺跡?) is released on July 24th, 2014.
- Pop'n Music ラピストリア released its own website and location page. Visit here.
- Our 500th page was released as アジサイの花.
- A new HinaBitter♪ song and character, とってもとっても、ありがとう。 and 春日咲子, will be released in April 23rd, 2014 in Sunny Park, also new songs from Pop'n Rhythmin.
- JAEPO 2014 is ought to release Pop'n Music ラピストリア, as BEMANI's 22nd Pop'n Music arcade release.
pop'n music ラピストリア
Pop'n Music Lapistoria (ポップンミュジックラピストリア Poppun Myujikku Rapisutoria?) is a 2014 Japanese music/rhythm video game develop by Konami and Bemani, and the 22nd release of the Pop'n Music series.
|Welcome to Pop'n Music Wiki! A wiki that was first created for Bemani and can shows anyone who can edit. There are 568 articles since December 8, 2010.
There will be a plethora of SPOILERS around this wiki.
Pop'n Music is NOT a film or TV series. It is a video game series.
What is you favorite original song from Lapistoria?
This image shows a random character that can lead you to the article.